Wednesday

Bread baking at Karina's














Tuesday evening 6.30 sharp Joe showed up at my doorstep to join the first bread baking workshop. Only Joe arrived as the other ladies could not make it this time around.

Joe is an experienced breadbaker so I did not need to explain about measurements, how to knead and the like, but he wanted to know how to make a loaf of bread without a tin. We had a fun hour exchanging ideas on how we make bread as well as hearing how to make yogurt and panir.

We ended the hour with a glass of freshly made raspberry and logan berry juice and a promise to meet up soon. Joe disappeared around the corner with his loaves ready to prove and put in the oven at home.

He sent me the picture and the following note:

"Karina
Bread photo as promised. Yummy.
Thanks for the tips, my bread has stayed perfectly.
Joe"


If any of you would like to have a go at bread baking, just give me a ring and I will show you.
If in the evenings Tuesdays are best, during the holidays any time during the day.
9147408

No comments: