Monday


At this time of year I am spending so much time trying to keep my allotment and garden under control that other jobs, such as ironing, are neglected.
Last week the situation became critical and on Wednesday morning I went to work with trousers that hadn't been ironed. Fortunately Andrea came to my rescue and on Wednesday evening I dropped off an enormous pile of clean but crumpled clothing, and it was hard for me to believe that she was actually looking forward to the task!
I collected my beautifully ironed clothes at the weekend, thank you Andrea for doing a fantastic job, now my colleagues don't have to feel sorry for me.
In exchange Andrea chose to have a bag of golden beetroot, courgettes and rainbow chard, delivered within 10 minutes of harvesting them from my allotment. I hope that Andrea and Joe enjoy their vegetables.
Dianne

No comments: