Saturday

OH THE WONDERS OF SKILLSHARE!

Since I joined the WB skillshare a couple of months ago, Karina and I have been out as the 'house cleaning team' and have done several 1 or 2 hour sessions for folk before christmas - the houses we cleaned were pretty clean anyway - just dusting and and bit of elbow grease needed - and of course Karinas special treatment of the windows which sparkled when she'd finished - it was all very sociable and good work for getting to know each other - and we earned GEMS!

On the spending side I have employed Kate to help with my laptop which I'm very greatful for! ...and Mike who is now my business therapist! These are all things that I would have fretted over before becoming a member of the skillshare - and I'm gonna get help from Sally or her chap to put some of my music on youtube - how fancy is that! So if your wanting a spring cleaning team - begginers guitar lessons - if you want to work with me to write a song, maybe for valentines? - or you want eco-theme live music for an event (see www.myspace.com/freidamai)- gardening team workers - help moving furniture or redesigning a room - lift in the car... just ask me! And if you can give violin lessons to my daughter - help me with marketing music - if you could be a treasurer for my company - if you have a magic wand that could help me loose weight for the summer and get really healthy -please let me know...it's good to be part of a growing community...oooh and if you didnt know...Barack Obama is gonna be president in a few days (you may have noticed!) and he's really encouraging communities to work together - we will need it in years to come...and I know we're not American - but I do adore him!

ps if you want to lend his books let me know - thats all for now - Sharon Pollitt

No comments: