Wednesday

After a frosty start of the day, the afternoon was blisfully sunny.

At 1.15 a knock on the door and Trish was ready for action, then a minute later, armed with a bag of empty green bottles Christa appeared. We were off for a couple of hours of gardening at Catherines.

On arrival at the Mears family, Christa handed over her bottles for Catherine's glass craft and by 1.30 we were digging for Britain. Today was going to be the day that we would finish sorting out the garden. Over the last few months Thomas, Michael, Catherine D, Catherine M, Maureen, Christa, Trish, Mike and myself have turned it into a very respectable border although I say it my self!




If anyone wants their garden looking at and you want a reference be sure to contact Catherine and Mike.





Thanks for giving us the opportunity to do this group activity, it has been fun and worth while.

I'll soon be spending my gem on a back massage I guess.

No comments: