Sunday


Unfortunately Julie M, is moving back to the US. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all you have contributed to the Skills Exchange and hope your life back home will be happy and healthy. If ever you want to set up a Skills Exchange over there, you know how to find us.

This is a little letter Jullie sent to me and I wanted to share with you.
Hi Karina,
Kathy A picked up a book and will be bringing you a gem to donate. If you know someone who is ill, like I was so often, please offer any gems that are donated from my books to them for house cleaning or meals and such. Or, if someone is stressed and needs a massage, please do the same. I hope this is ok with you, I know that their are so many wonderful people in the skills exchange and I so appreciated all that was done for me.
Peace to you, Karina.
Julie=

No comments: