Tuesday




Audrey's Pumpkin pie is out of this world!

I had never tasted pumpkin pie before until last night. It was delicious.
Audrey is getting married soon and is trying to earn some gems so that she can exchange them for transport on the big day.

Yesterday afternoon Audrey dropped off one of her 5 pies. She had bought a huge pumpkin which she turned into 5 pies. I happily handed over my gem for one of them, as I always wanted to find out what all the fuss was about when American friends spoke about their Thanks giving meal and pumpkin pie. Now I know and agree with them. My pumpkins will not only become soups, muffins, loaves and the roasted version, Pumpkin Pie will now be on the menu too.

I am sure that the other 4 pie owners will enjoy it as much as we did. As a matter of fact, we shall have the last bit tonight with the coffee when I am hosting the 'Come dine with me' event.

Thank you Audrey for the lovely pie

No comments: