Wednesday

Today my house had a lovely clean thanks to Cristina, Liz, Jane and Karina. Everyone worked extremely hard and did a superb job. My son Matthew would like to say a special thank you to Cristina for cleaning his bedroom. He is delighted with her hard work.

I do have to say the Skills exchange group activities are always successful and 4 people doing 2 hours each is far more productive than me doing 8 hours on my own. It would have cost me 8 gems this morning but Jane decided to have 1 gem and 3 christmas tree decorations and I did a sewing job and 1 gem for Karina - Thomas is now the proud owner of not 1 but 4 Red Spotted Handkerchiefs which I believe he needs for a post Rugby game ( He and Karina had trekked all round town but to no avail so I made some from a piece of fabric ). I have only used 6 gems so I am looking for 2 or 3 hours next week if anyone is interested. Alice will probably have tidied her room by then as she was very envious of her brothers clean room.

Thank you

Catherine M

No comments: