Saturday


As I have been so busy sorting out the Totally Locally West Bridgford launch, I have had lots of help with leaflet distribution, face painting, help on the stalls and the apple pressing. Some of these friends were fine on gems and did not want any others, this launch was a great opportunity to give back some time to the group and therefore received a gem for their hours' work.

As the community fund was running low, I have been making soups,scones and tomato salads for a gem. All organic and from my garden. I also made up some vegetable boxes for friends to enjoy with excess vegetables from the garden. We are having a great year with tomatoes, courgettes, beetroot, carrots, spinach, garlic and onion and ofcourse that bunch of flowers to cheer up the day. Sunflowers at the moment. I hope my friends get as much pleasure out of the food I have given them as I have receiving their help for the launch.

No comments: