Monday


I just wanted to let you know that we have completed the decorating today. It looks amazing and was a little more work than I anticipated. Thankyou for helping to organise it, also so a Big thanks to Mark T for lending me his wallpaper tables, Diane B and Cath M for helping with painting, Simon C for putting my radiator back on the wall and a huge thanks to Alex B who spent over 9 hours over 3 days helping with hanging very difficult to manage thick thermo lining, painting, taking down and putting back up blinds and curtains and everythig else! Also thanks to Flora for volunteering but we finished without needing her.

Paul will return from working away this evening, I know he will love it and I am sure he will thank everyone himself when he finds out about it!

I am planning to do a similar decorating task in our sitting room in the new year at some point,we will contact everyone about that.

Oh and me and all my friends thouroughly enjoyed the pamper evening, we all had amazing treatments and had a great time mingling!

Thanks, Nicola.


From Myself

I wish to thank everyone who took the time to get involved with the painting and decorating of not just our bedroom but also the hallway. From Nicola's feedback I want to mirror the above thank you's. To be working away from home, and not have a clue that the skills exchange were beavering away to give me such an amazing welcome home gift. It is a real credit to the community spirit built within the SE. The rooms will put a smile on my face for a long time to come and I look forward to giving back to everyone in the future.

 

I have until recently been 'accused' of harbouring my gems. In the last few weeks I have had the opportunity to treat Nicola & her friends to some fantastic pamper experiences, I now have a fantastic new bedroom & hallway and have just taken delivery of some delicious truffles from Sally. I look forward to earning & spendng many more in the future.

A massive Thank you to all SE members

x Merry Christmas and a fabulous new Year x

No comments: