Sunday

Thank you from Martha


Just to say a big thank you to karina and  all the skills exchange members who in one way or another have help me with various tasks and chores. I am not able to write often to thank people for their support. To mention just a few, I would like to thank Mike Finn for the lovely hot stone massage I received and for the reflexology session my niece had as her birthday present.

John Buttfield and Andy Pepper have offered me great help with my garden with various chores ranging from tidying up to weeding and pruning.

Since September last year I have had recurring back pain. Thanks to the skills exchange I've been able to get help moving unwanted items to the skip. Catherine was very kind to take an old bed, mattress and some garden  waste for me  to the tip. It feels great to know that help is at hand.

I enjoy making/repairing jewellery. It is even more enjoyable having the opportunity to share my hobby with other people.

Best wishes to you all,

Martha

No comments: