Friday

A busy week on the skills exchange chez moi.


I definitely have that Spring Cleaning feeling now that the sun is out.
On Monday I shampooed two carpets for Anne TH - they look great even though I say so myself;-) next I went to the post-lunchtime networking chat at Taste and met half a dozen other solo-preneurs and Totally Locally business owners.
On Tuesday I borrowed a steam cleaner and freshened up my sofas.
On Wednesday Jenny W did some gardening for me. She planted a shrub and dug a trench for a railway sleeper On Thursday my garden furniture was repaired by new Skills Exchange member Gavin - he fixed two broken table legs. Great job.
On Friday I had a back massage  with Anne at Maluwa Therapies very relaxing.
On Saturday I visited Melton Road Market and collected my railway sleeper from Cotgrave as local as I could get (excellent selection at Kilgraney).
On Sunday, to finish the week, I enjoyed coffee and some fabulous chocolate beer cake at the new Youth Centre at the library with some of the Summer Gathering exhibitors. I delivered the West Bridgford Times on my road.

Have a great week
Anna G

No comments: