Wednesday


Hi Skills Exchangers

I would like to share my skills exchange weekend with you all.  

First of all, Oonagh came and took away my trampoline which i had been planning to get rid of but could not move it myself.  Oonagh and Steve came and dismantled it and took it away to assemble in their garden.  Hopefully their children will get as much pleasure from it as my daughter.  
I then helped Flora in her allotments for a couple of gems and thoroughly enjoyed myself and so did my dog Ruby.
I then went for a lovely dog walk with Averil, a neighbour whom i met through the skills exchange and who helps me out with dog and house sitting.
Cath is taking and collecting me and my friend when we go from East Midlands to Prague next weekend. Since the airport link bus stopped running, i rely on skills exchangers for my transport.
Finally, I have joined the 21st century and got Isi Dixons old iPhone which is a great improvement on my old one and saved Isi the hassle of advertising it for sale.  She also much preferred to sell it to a fellow skills exchanger.
It was a very gratifying weekend which would not have happened without the Skills Exchange.

Thank you everyone

Jan Day

No comments: