After many years of struggling sending out group emails, we had some co operation with the now newly formed Cambridge Skills Exchange, where a new member suggested to use Google groups.
As I had not heard of these before, I looked into it and found that this indeed might be a great way forward.
Cath and I set to work to contact the whole group and took this opportunity to tidy up the administration at the same time.
After 7 years we had 130 members, but it turned out that on close examination only 80 were active and wanted to stay in the Exchange. So it is that we have started again with new energy and vigour.
We now communicate through the West Bridgford Google Group which should be easier and therefore more open to all.
Keeping fingers crossed that this is the case but have already seen an improvement over the last few days.