Monday

Spring has begun - gems are circulating again

Dear All
Just a note to say how wonderful it is to see the gems flowing.
Yesterday saw 7 lovely ladies & one junior member [Joseph W] arrived at my allotment and they all have my heartfelt thanks for
 
Transforming it from a weedy patch into lots of lovely beds begging to be planted! - Thanks to Gill, Maureen, Emma, Claire, Jenny etc.,
Picking  the last of my carrots - Joseph
Turning my untidy greenhouse into something to be proud of  - Thanks Marta!
Help add cladding to my peach/tomato/summerhouse, made by recycling the windows from my house with Dennis G`s & Cath M help over the winter,
so I will finally have somewhere to shady to sit out off the sweltering summer heat [ if we get any :-) ]
 
The sky was blue, the sun was out, spring has sprung & a very enjoyable afternoon it was - as in previous years.
 
11 gems now back in circulation & I hope we can keep the momentum going on the gem journey.
 
SE Rocks!
 
Best Wishes
Flora

No comments: