Sunday

Group Gardening at Cath and Mike's



I would like to thank Flora, Dennis, Jenny, Bridget, Jan and Olive for all their hard work yesterday. We had a really successful afternoon and the weather was very kind to us. I cannot believe how much we managed to do in 2 hours. I had felt really outfaced by the amount of work ahead of me to get the garden tidied up and sorted out for spring. The composter has been emptied, all the plants are planted and the borders tidied up. Everything now feels a lot more manageable and I am looking forward to seeing the garden come alive during spring and through the summer. 

I know several of you out there have a sizeable amount of gems and can strongly recommend the group get togethers. I could not have done on my own in 14 hours what 7 of us achieved yesterday. Also it was really enjoyable and great to get everyone together. I am happy to help anyone organise a group activity and once more I am also looking to earn gems as I used 12 yesterday topaz my 6 helpers.

Once again thank you all very much for all your hard work.

Best Wishes
Cath

No comments: