Thursday


Hot Stone Therapy
Hot stone therapy is a greatly energizing massage using the thermal healing power of heated basalt stones. Basalt stones are heated and applied to the body in totally unique, and super relaxing ways.Harmonizing, restoring and rejuvenating the body at its deepest level. Hot stone therapy goes beyond the physical experience of typical massage and enters deeper dimensions of relaxation, health and well-being. Physically the circulation and metabolism are stimulated; mentally the client reaches a state of deep relaxation and spiritually is balanced whilst healing takes place.
Stone massage therapy has been used in many different cultures for many years. Healers used rocks from the river beds and warmed them either in hot coals or hot water. Placing the hot stones on cloth on the body and arranging them along the energy centres of the body would help to relax the muscles and reduce pain or discomfort, boosting a healing process.

After having twisted my back yesterday, I phoned Mike Finn, who amongst other therapies uses Hot Stones. Within half an hour of phoning him, I was having the most wonderful relaxing back treatment I have EVER had (and I have had many!) This morning I felt so much better, all thanks to Mike around the corner...For all those gardeners out there, I can definitively recommend this treatment. Many, many thanks for your time and expertise.

Karina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew - well thanks for that feedback Karina - it is always good to know that things work, and that you got some benefit.

Cheers
Mike

Karina said...

I hope you enjoyed the vegetables as much as I enjoyed the treatment. Back is much better and I am doing the housework as normal

regards
Karina