Sunday

Wonders were performed for the Wells' boys!
After a week of pre season rubgy training and moving 750 bales of straw, we came home aching, bruised and exhausted and in need for some tender loving care.
Mike came to the rescue for Thomas and gave him a massage and a very relaxing hot stone treatment, whilst all that was going on, I went to see Barbara down the road.

With some nice back ground music and lovely scented aromatherapy oils, Barbara proceeded to 'tackle' me with an indian head, neck and shoulder massage. (If only the tackles I had in the training were as gentle and wonderful as that!) when she too used hot stones on me, the muscled relaxed and I was ready to fall asleep.

Many thanks to both Mike and Barbara for their immediate help, we really appreciated it and can recommend both treatments to everyone!




Thomas and Michael Wells

No comments: