Sunday

I just wanted to let you know how the skills exchange came to my rescue this weekend.

I had a party booked for a lady who is getting married in 2 weeks time, she invited 10 friends round for massage, facials & manicures.

Unfortuantely she told me she would like the party on Sunday but invited all her friends on Saturday! I discovered this on Weds & was panicking about getting good replacement therapists as my therapists had other booking on Sat! I remembered you had recommended Clara & Cath M & Kate L had spoken very highly of Kathy. I contacted them both & although I had not spoken to them before they both did everything they could to free themselves up to help me.

The day went very well & all the guests said how lucky I was to have such a good team! No one would have guessed that I had just met them!

Thanks for setting up the skills exchange!

Anne x

No comments: