Tuesday

Hi!

I have seen your blog via a Facebook page and I loved the idea of the Skills Exchange. I feel that the community spirit needs to be awaken around here and I would love to try to implement a similar project in the city where I live (Coimbra).

There is a lot of unemployment in my country at the moment and I see the skills exchange as a way to meet people at the same time that we do something and get something in return. It is like "direct trade", just like in the old days.

Of course I will need the support of my friends around here but I will have to be well informed so I can explain to them how this really works. Can you give me some help?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,

Eduarda Castro
Coimbra, Portugal

I have replied to Eduarda and keep fingers crossed that Coimbra will soon have a skills exchange too!

No comments: