Thursday


A man with a van saved me!

Over the last few weeks I have been keeping an eye out for a small shed from B&Q. We decided to buy this new home for our hens but after 45mins waiting for the B&Q computer to work, I gave up and decided to come back after the weekend.
Bad decision... when I called them on Monday, all sheds were sold out. I asked if I could have the display model. After amazing customer service this was arranged. We were both very happy. B&Q did not have to dismantle the shed, and I did not have to put it together. I just needed to get it home.

Well this is where Mark from Taste came in. Although extremely busy, he managed to give me an hour of his precious time and drove me in his pick up truck to B&Q. Once there, the shed was put into the truck and within 1/2 hour we were back home again. Brilliant.

On the way to the shop, Mark mentioned that he had a problem with the WC at work. No worries, I said, we have the Kings of Plumbers in our midst so within an hour, Mark managed to help me get the shed, and made an arrangement with Simon to sort out his toilet. All that for the gem earned.

And so the gems keep shining!

No comments: