Friday

Look what I have just done!


James

Bread came out perfectly! Am eating with French butter as I write.
Thanks for taking the time and trouble to get ingredients and show us.
As it happens I made some more last night. I bought a silicone loaf 'tin' and so made a regular loaf and made some small rolls. The loaf was fine but I think I slightly over did the rolls as they came out a little hard on the outside but were fine upon eating. Plus I sent a photo to my mum who immediately requested some homebaked bread from me! She's my mum, I can't say no!

I have made bread by hand before but a long, long time back and the recipes always seemed more complicated than the one you gave us and so a bit off-putting. This one doesn't take long either and mess fairly minimum.

One happy baker,
Josie

No comments: