Friday




Brian comes to the rescue!


I have been trying to find someone who could wash and clean my solar panels but to no avail.
Then yesterday it struck me that we have a fantastic steeple jack in our group. I asked him if he would be willing to give it a go. Armed with very long ladders, a HA-RA window washer and cleaning product (all totally Eco friendly) he set off to tackle a job no one else wanted to do.

Within an hour the job was done and the sun could shine again. The dirt that came off it was amazing and the difference between the panels washed and those that were not made me realize how important it was to do. Thank you so much Brian you have now got another string to your bow.

The best PV solar panel cleaner in town!

To contact Brian call 07974550118
or email: coopez@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: