Thursday



Hi all,

This is just a quick follow up to the bread making workshop posts form a few weeks back. Karina held a workshop in her home and as I said in my last piece on it, my mother had requested some bread too. So this is what I made when I was at her house yesterday, including a tear'n'share white for garlic butter, just like the dough balls from a well known pizza chain. My parents are freezing some of it (freezes well) and they were as happy with the results as I. Tasted great!

It really doesn't take all that long to do so if Karina or anyone else does a workshop like this again, I definately recommend going to it. The method is so easy that I hardly need to check the instructions anymore. It's a great skill to have and pass on. Plus it's a good way of getting to know some of the other 'Exchangeites' in your area. You never know, you may make a great friend or contact or discover you have a mutual friend! I have. :)

Signing off.

Josie, the happy little baker. x

No comments: