Thursday

With an enormous amount of fresh organic tomatoes I decided to spend my time cooking fresh tomato soups, scones and rocket and pear salads, as this is what I can do best at this moment in time.

I made 6 litres of Tomato and 1 litre of beetroot soups, 42 cheese scones and 7 rocket salads and spent virtually all of them again on help with the shifting of a large amount of manure, mending of my apple picker, a lift to the city and in a couple of week's time a lift to the airport and back. I would like to say a big thank you to all of you who helped me with this.

It is also wonderful to hear that my soup went down very well:

Just wanted to say thank you for the delicious tomato soup, scones and salad we had tonight. The whole family enjoyed the soup and scones, especially one year old Becky!

No comments: