Sunday

On wednesday morning early Lee came with his very well rotted horse manure and put a truck load in the drive. Whilst he did this, Dave arrived with barrow and shovel and started shifting the manure immediately, he worked like a trojan. As he said; "it is a better work out than going to the gym". Apart from that he did me a great favour as I would never have been able to move that pile and leave the front so neat and tidy in 2 hours.





John arrived after having dropped off the boys. He started in the back garden, weeded it, sorted out some beds so that they too could have a good dose of feeding.

The sun shone on us the whole morning, as if it was spring!
I spent my time cooking fresh tomato and basil soup, baking cheese scones, picking the rocket salad for others to pick up later that day.

Thank you all for helping me with shifting the manure as well as giving me a chance to earn the gems by cooking for you.

No comments: