Wednesday

After some 'heavy' weeks out and about doing leaflet dropping, working in the allotments and organising the various local initiatives, I felt it was time for an hour of pampering.
The Gem I earned yesterday from making soup and scones was turned over fast as at 9am this morning I arrived at Corina's salon in Edwalton.
Welcomed by some soothing music and a happy smile from Corina, I went in the treatment room and the next hour and a half I was in heaven. I had a facial and advise on how to look after my skin(better) using some of her divine handmade oils.

She gave me a hand massage, with a nice light hand cream (also handmade)and to top it all, she used her mineral make-up to give me a little make over. What an amazing way to start the day. she made me feel really cared for.

This would be a wonderful Christmas present to give to someone who likes pampering.
All this for 1 Gem and £5. Having said that, I will do this again, even without Christmas in sight.

No comments: