Thursday

Just to let you know I have got the gem currency moving again. This week I have treated my friend to a lovely massage with Anne T. Thank you Anne , she loved it. I also had a hot stone massage with Mike F. Very enjoyable as usual and it really does help get rid of tension in neck, shoulders and back.

Today has been a gem fest. Flora M , Cath D and Graham M all came and helped me with sorting out the mega mound of compost at the end of the garden. It is now all spread along what used to be a rather empty border but now looks wonderful. There was lots of digging and clearing of rubbish done as well. Cath and Flora did 2 gems each and graham earned three. 12 years of lawn clippings and leaves etc had created rather a large mound at the end of the garden. It is now all flat and planted with rhododendrons etc. Next year it will be looking wonderful and colourful.

I have managed to spend 9 gems so far this week but if anyone is interested in helping to dig another couple of borders over on Sunday then please contact me I am fairly flexible time wise and can fit in with what is convenient to any willing diggers and weeders. Please bring gloves and your favourite spade or fork if poss.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from the week end gardeners. ( I am conscious that I always do mid week day time and lots of you are not available)

Regards

Catherine

No comments: